Businesses will have the flexibility to bring furloughed employees back to work part time from 1st July 2020 as part of the government’s plan to re-open the UK and kick-start the UK economy.
- Businesses can bring furloughed employees back to work on a part time basis
- Employers have the flexibility to decide the hours and shift patterns of their employees – with the government continuing to pay a percentage of the employee’s normal pay for the hours they do not work
The scheme will remain open until the end of October and will continue to support jobs and business in a measured way as people return to work.
Record Keeping Requirements
You must keep a copy of all records for 6 years, including:
- the amount claimed and claim period for each employee
- the claim reference number for your records
- your calculations in case HMRC need more information about your claim
- usual hours worked, including any calculations that were required, for employees you flexibly furloughed
- actual hours worked for employees you flexibly furloughed
Click > here < to download my Flexible Furlough Calculator tool. Contact me on 07722 068 513 if you need the password to open the file.
Click the full screen icon on the video below: